Contract Assignment Available…in desirable Riverbend community located in New Bern, NC…No HOA Fee’s
House located in desirable community of Riverbend, NC located minutes outside of the city limits of New Bern, NC. This homes ARV is over $162,000
Home was flooded during hurricane Florence and is “As Is”
About the Town of Riverbend:
Chartered in 1981, River Bend offers a variety of housing styles, with many homes offering waterfront on the Trent River and Plantation Canal, or along the fairways of the privately owned River Bend Country Club.
- Two playgrounds, one near Town Hall, and the other in the Springdale subdivision.
- A skateboard park near Town Hall
- A basketball court on Town Commons
- A volleyball court on Town Commons
- Two large “recreation” fields – Town Commons and Ritter Field – includes a walking trail and fitness trail.
- A smaller “recreation” field in the Starboard Drive Park
- Kayak / Canoe Launch to the Trent River
The Riverbend Dog Park is located in Ritter Field!
Disclaimer: Please perform your own due diligence. Property is being offered as-is and buyer is responsible for all title and closing cost. Assigned property may be purchased with cash or hard money. All properties offered are either owned by Level Up REI NC, LLC, or under contract and selling equitable interest and/or offered in conjunction with a business associate. All offers require a $500.00 non-refundable due diligence deposit and 7-14 day close of escrow. No waiting for a response. We respond immediately to an offer. Equal Opportunity Housing. This deal will be nonassignable, and “daisy-chains” and/or marketing is prohibited.